Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Ray Allen will not play in the NBA this season


The future Hall of Famer says he's considering whether to come back and suit up for the 2015-16 season.


Longtime sharpshooter Ray Allen will not play in the NBA this season and decide on his future over the summer, the player's agent, Jim Tanner, announced Wednesday. Allen, one of the greatest shooters in league history, says he will spend the next few months considering his status for the 2015-16 season with his family.


“Over the past several months, I have taken a lot of time to deliberate what is best for me,” Allen said in a press release. “I’ve ultimately decided that I will not play this NBA season. I’m going to take the remainder of this season, as well as the upcoming off-season, to reassess my situation, spend time with my family and determine if I will play in the 2015-16 season.”


(More to come...)






Source SBNation.com - All Posts http://ift.tt/1zYDZRN

No comments:

Post a Comment