Friday, April 3, 2015

Ludacris reveals which 'What's your fantasy' locations he's had sex in


He has done it in the DJ Room, but not in the back of the VIP.


LOS ANGELES -- Chris "Ludacris" Bridges has sold over 12 million albums, won three Grammys and a SAG award and costarred in a Best Picture winner and one of the highest-grossing film franchises of all time. But one of his greatest feats was authoring perhaps the definitive sexual achievement list, 2000's "What's Your Fantasy," featuring Shawnna. 15 years later, we sat down with Ludacris to find out just how many of these achievements he's actually, personally unlocked.


In the Georgia Dome, on the 50-yard line?

[Laughs] I've never done that. That's why it's called "Fantasy."


In the DJ Booth and/or back of the VIP?

Yeah, I've done that. The DJ booth. Not the VIP.


On the beach with black sand?

I've done it on the beach, but it wasn't black sand.


In the public bathroom?

I've done that before. [Laughs slyly]


Back of the classroom?

Nope. I wish.


Up on the roof?

Did I do it on the roof? [Thinks] Yeah, I have.


In the pouring rain?
No. I need to do that.


In the bathtub with the candles lit?

Yeah. Hell yeah. Absolutely.


On stage at the Ludacris concert?

[Laughs] No.


In the library on top of books?

Nope.


In the White House? (Be honest.)

No, no, no. I haven't done that.


A sauna? A Jacuzzi?

I have done that. I've done both.


In the back row at the movie?

I've done that. Hell yeah. Sure have.


On hay in the middle of the barn?

Nope. Gotta do that.


In the back seat, windows up?

Yeah.


Windows down?

Never windows down. Windows up.


In the garden, all in the dirt?

Nope.


On the top of my Escalade?

No. [Laughs]


In the candy store?

Nope.


Horseback?

Nah.


That's it.

That was more than half. Seems like it.


Final tally: 9/21.






Source SBNation.com - All Posts http://ift.tt/1BhkdS3

No comments:

Post a Comment